Scroll To Top
- ½ jar Artichoke Paste
- 150 gr. flour
- 1 small chopped onion
- 2 eggs, salt
- grilled chicken
- chilli powder
- 200 ml. extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the flour with onion and Artichoke Paste, add the eggs well beaten, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan and fry spoonfuls of the batter, allowing them to rise and take a nice dark golden colour.
- Prepare apart the chicken on the grill, after that put inside the pancakes and finish with cow’s milk ricotta and rocket salad.
- Serve hot after draining the oil on absorbent paper.