Scroll To Top
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 slices smoked salmon
- ½ jar yoghurt
- ½ jar rocket sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl beat the eggs with the extra virgin olive oil, water, salt and pepper.
- Then pour this mixture in a frying pan and cook over low heat until the top just begins to set.
- Remove from heat, place the slices of salmon on the omelette, top the salmon with yoghurt, roll and slide onto the serving plate.
- Cover the omelette with the rocket sauce diluted with the cream.