Scroll To Top
- ½ jar of black olive paste
- 4 slices of fresh tuna
- 400 gr. ripe tomatoes peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
- desalted and chopped
- 1 handful of bread crumbs
- plenty of chopped fresh basil
- 100 gr. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pour half the oil in an oven-proof dish.
- Arrange the slices of tuna.
- Sprinkle them with the breadcrumbs.
- Cover the tuna in sequence with: chopped fresh basil, capers, black olive paste and tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining extra virgin olive oil and bake at 160°C for 40 minutes.