Scroll To Top
- The meat of a boiled chicken
- 2 small cups of dry Marsala wine
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 jar tartufata (truffle sauce)
- the juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Tease apart the meat of the chicken, mix it with the Marsala and place it in a pan, heat it then add the tartufata.
- Stir the mixture, taking care it doesn’t stick to the pan.
- Combine the egg yolks with lemon and salt.
- Once the meat has come to boil pour the eggs over it and continue to mix until the eggs are just about to set.
- Remove from heat and serve.