- 400 gr. choice ground beef
- 1 fresh tomatoes
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 onion cut into very thin slices
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ jar rocket sauce
- salt and pepper
- fresh basil
How to make it
- Lightly brown the onion in a pan with a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook 2 hamburgers on the plate or on the grill.
- Cut the mozzarella and the fresh tomato into slices
- Once all the ingredients are ready, toast the bread where you cooked the burgers
- Spread the arugula sauce on one of the two slices of bread; lay the hamburger, tomato and mozzarella
- Enjoy your meal!