Scroll To Top
- 400 gr. choice ground beef
- 1 onion cut into very thin slices
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ jar rocket sauce
- salt and pepper
- Skin and bone the chicken, cut the meat into slices and small strips and marinate for 30 minutes in the Marsala. Meanwhile prepare the jelly.
- Place a layer of jelly on the bottom of the mould and allow to set, arrange the slices of chicken interspersed with truffle sauce and top with the remaining jelly.
- Garnish the platter with pieces of colourful vegetables (carrots, etc.)