- 250g of spaghetti
- 3-4 tablespoons of Green Olives and Almonds patè by “Fattorie Umbre”
- 150g of spreadable cheese (such as herb or pepper-flavored spreadable cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of toasted almond crumbles
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Grated pecorino cheese (optional, for garnish)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and reserve some pasta cooking water.
- In a bowl, mix the green olive and almond pâté with the spreadable cheese until you have a smooth cream.
- Add the green olive and almond pâté and spreadable cheese to the pot with the cooked spaghetti and mix well, thinning the sauce with some pasta cooking water if needed.
- Add half of the toasted almond crumbles to the pasta and stir to incorporate.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over the pasta and mix again to blend the flavors.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve the spaghetti in individual bowls, garnishing with the remaining toasted almond crumbles and, if desired, grated pecorino cheese.
These spaghetti offer a rich Mediterranean flavor and a crunchy texture. It’s a delightful choice for a special meal or to share a gourmet dinner with friends. Enjoy!