Scroll To Top
- 500 gr. spaghetti
- ½ jar of green olive paste
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion cut into very thin slices
- 7 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon capers
- desalted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Soften the onion in a tablespoon of oil taking care they do not colour too much.
- Add the green olive paste, tomato paste and chopped capers.
- Season with oregano and salt and cook for another 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the spaghetti, and mix in the sauce and remaining oil.