Of course, here’s a recipe for rice salad with sun-dried tomatoes, eggplants, and artichokes in oil. This salad is full of flavor thanks to the oil-packed ingredients and makes a great light lunch or delicious side dish. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of rice (any long-grain rice will do)
- 1/2 cup of Eggplant chopped
- 1/2 cup of Artichokes diced
- 1/2 cup of Sundried Tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup of black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of grated cheese (such as Parmesan or Pecorino), optional
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil from the sun-dried tomatoes, eggplants, and artichokes
- Cook the rice: In a pot, bring 2 cups of salted water to a boil. Add the rice and cook following the package instructions. Once cooked, drain the rice and let it cool completely.
- Prepare the ingredients: While the rice is cooling, prepare the other ingredients. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed eggplants, and artichokes into small pieces, and also slice the black olives.
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, combine the cooled rice, sun-dried tomatoes, eggplants, artichokes, and olives. Mix well to distribute all the ingredients evenly.
- Add the parsley and cheese (if desired): Add the finely chopped fresh parsley and grated cheese to the salad. These ingredients will add a touch of freshness and extra flavor. Mix well.
- Dress with the oil from the jars: Use the olive oil from the jars of sun-dried tomatoes, eggplants, and artichokes to dress the salad. This oil is already rich in flavor and will give a special touch to the salad. Add the oil to taste and taste to adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve: Transfer the rice salad to a serving platter and garnish with a little fresh parsley. You can serve the rice salad immediately or refrigerate it to cool even further before serving.
This rice salad with sun-dried tomatoes, eggplants, and artichokes in oil is full of flavor and can be enjoyed on its own or as a side dish to meat or fish dishes. Enjoy your meal!