Scroll To Top
- 300 gr. penne rigate
- 1 jar Hot Pepper Paste
- 3 good ripe tomatoes
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 peeled clove garlic
- While cooking the pasta, boil the tomatoes.
- Then peel and cut into large cubes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, infuse a clove of garlic in the oil.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, the Hot Pepper Paste, the parsley very finely chopped and salt to taste. Warm over a low heat, stirring well.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and mix in the sauce.