Fettuccine with Bolognese Sauce
- Bring a pot of slightly salted water to a boil and cook the fettuccine according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain the fettuccine, but reserve some of the pasta cooking water.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and, if desired, the chopped garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Pour the ready-made Bolognese sauce into the skillet with the sautéed onion and garlic. Mix well and heat the sauce over medium-low heat.
- Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet with the sauce and mix well to ensure even coating. If needed, you can add a bit of the pasta cooking water to achieve the desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve the fettuccine with Bolognese sauce in individual plates, garnishing with freshly grated cheese.
These fettuccine Bolognese sauce are a quick and delicious dish that can be prepared in minutes. They are perfect for a weeknight dinner or when you have limited time to cook. Enjoy your meal!