- 250g of stuffed ravioli (you can use cheese or mushroom-filled ravioli)
- 200g of clams, shucked and cleaned
- 1/2 cup of Porcini Funghi Umbre Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large pot, bring a generous amount of slightly salted water to a boil. When the water is boiling, cook the ravioli following the package instructions. Fresh ravioli typically require only a few minutes to cook, so be attentive and don’t overcook them. Drain the ravioli when they are al dente.
- While the ravioli are cooking, prepare the sauce. In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the finely chopped garlic and sauté until it becomes fragrant.
- Add the shucked and cleaned clams to the pan with the garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until they begin to turn tender.
- Deglaze the pan with the dry white wine and let it cook for a few minutes until the alcohol evaporates and the sauce reduces slightly.
- Add the ready-made porcini mushroom sauce to the pan with the clams. Mix well and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes until the sauce is heated through.
- Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper according to your preferences.
- Pour the clam and porcini mushroom sauce over the cooked ravioli. Gently toss to distribute the sauce evenly.
- Serve the ravioli hot, garnished with freshly chopped parsley.
This recipe offers a delightful combination of ravioli with ready-made porcini mushroom sauce and clams for a dish rich in flavors. Enjoy your meal!